Sorry Not Sorry...

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sorry I'm not sorry for...

Occasionally wearing sneakers and jeans. It's sometimes just what I need to do and it's comfortable, okay??

Not having washed my makeup brushes in a long time. I just hate having wet brushes and I'm still searching for a good brush cleaner. 

Still being slightly obsessed with the Frozen soundtrack. Its too good to give it up yet!

Wanting to wear my fedora every chance I get. It gives every outfit a certain "je ne sais quoi". 

Loving a really good margarita. (Or any margarita, really.)


Hating when I can hear people chew or eat. It is one of my biggest pet peeves and it makes me completely cringe! 

Still laughing at Americas Funniest Home Videos. Moms being scared by their kids in gorilla masks and dads being hit the crotch with baseballs/baseball bats will always be timelessly funny.


Cutting my long hair. Instead of the "long hair, don't care" attitude, I was more along the lines of "long hair, do care a lot". The maintenance was too much and I hated waking up in the middle of the night with my hair twisted around my neck choking me. 

For not being afraid of color. I know the trend now is all about neutrals but come on people, inject some color and live a little. Be bright!!

Allieology

What are you sorry not sorry for?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs