Blog Everyday...til the end of July?

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

One of my favorite bloggers, Juliette @ The Other Juliette, has been blogging everyday in July and has challenged everyone to do the same! I've really enjoyed the frequency of her posts because she is HILARIOUS. She loves Netflix, wine, being alone, gifs, and I could go on about what else she likes but then you might get her and I confused. Anyway, to make things easier with blogging everyday, she and a few other bloggers (Faith @ 'Cause You Gotta Have Faith and Allie @ allieology have made up a topic list for every day in July (click here for the list). I really wish I had started in the beginning of the month, but I figured that since today is exactly halfway through July, it would be a good day to start! HERE WE GO!

Today's topic is Top 3 Favorite Blogs!


I grouped these three together because I love reading them (and watching their YouTube videos) for the same reason...They all have an interest in beauty and fashion, but they also include posts about their lives, vacations, random thoughts, homes, recipes and more. To make their blogs and videos even better, they are all from the number one place in the world that I am dying to travel to...England! Each of their posts and videos make such a nice addition to my morning cup of coffee on my day off. 


I truly admire her witty and honest writing style and how she isn't afraid to tell her embarrassing stories to the whole internet. I would love to be able to sit down and have a glass of wine with her (while watching Netflix of course)! She also has the best tweets, so go follow her!


Carly is a 20-something living in NYC living the bloggers dream. She posts things about fashion, her daily life, adventures and great giveaways! Something that I really love about her blog is that she always posts fantastic pictures. If you have any bit of the preppy spirit in you, you will love this blog!


Allieology

What are your favorite blogs?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs