Boys are Weird

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Today's prompt is a list of questions to ask someone close to you! I chose my boyfriend John, mostly because I knew he would be around to answer the questions and he would have good (and weird) answers. Internet, meet John! I've put my comments in italics next to his answers, FYI!

 What's your hidden talent?
I am a really good landscaper (he mows a lot of lawns)

What's your favorite TV show?
Game of Thrones (We watch it together!)

Name someone you admire.
Harrison Ford (I was secretly hoping he would answer me for this question, but I guess the man who played Indiana Jones AND Han Solo might deserve some more admiration that me)

Who is Canadia's current Prime Minister? (No it's not Hugh Grand from Love, Actually)
Rob Ford (JK it is something Harper) (Ugh...boys)

Do you prefer cake or pie?
Cake (Good, we would have to break up if he said pie over cake)

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Hamburgers (He already eats these every day of his life anyway)

What's your favorite memory of (or with) me?
My favorite memory of or with you is when we went to Disney World together (AW mine too! Except when I had to steal John away from the evil Cinderella)

Quote a movie, any movie, right now.
"HER NAME IS CHRISTINITH.  YOU COME TO MY HOUSE, YOU GET MY WIFE'S NAME RIGHT." (this might be from The Other Guys?)

Did the last question give you a little bit of anxiety?
No, I know all the movie quotes. (Its true, 90% of what he says is a movie quote)

Name something inappropriate you always laugh at.
I always laugh when people fart in class. (LOL)

Like the title says, boys are weird (and smelly). Lets avoid them. Just kidding...if you are reading this John, thank you for answering these questions and I love you! Thanks for reading!

Allieology

Now your turn to answer some of these questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs