Currently...

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

So I am back on track after yesterday's skip day on the blog, and I am ready to write my "currently" list, which is today's prompt!

1. Reading: I am currently reading The Almost Moon by Alice Sebold. I started it a few weeks ago and honestly, I'm continuing reading it because I want to know how it ends but I dont actually like it. I find the main character to be extremely unrelatable and the story kind of grosses me out. The book is by the same author who wrote The Lovely Bones, and I didn't care for that much either! Let me know if you have read either of these books, and what you thought!

2. Writing: This blog??? Nothing else really but I don't want to be writing anything else for now! 

 3. Listening: I know this he is already so popular and everybody loves him, but up until "Sing", I had no real interest in Ed Sheeran... I know, I know I am so behind on what is cool! But I hit every radio station during my commute hoping that it will be on!

4. Thinking: Like any young adult, I am thinking about what I am going to do this weekend! With my fingers crossed, I am either headed to Boston or up to John's lake house! If I end up at home for the weekend, it wouldn't be the worst either! Maybe go to the beach one day, and a waterfront bar in Portland one night? 
But, I kind of want a mini road trip!

5. Smelling: I am not huge on perfumes or things that are extremely scent-y...so I will just go with my powder fresh deodorant!

6. Wishing: I am wishing that everyone is happy with how things are right now. Comment and tell me you're happy if you are!

7. Hoping: Since I have 2.5 days off, I am hoping that they are a blast because I am really trying to make the most of this summer! 

8. Wearing: Since I am home, I am obviously wearing yoga pants... 

9. Wanting: A monogrammed quarter zip, endless makeup products, new shoes, the list could go on!
Always has to wreck everything...

 10. Loving: My family, friends and John, like always! Duh!

11. Needing: To get one of my shifts switched at work so that I can celebrate one of my best friend's from high school's 21st birthday!


I had to include this, even though it has no relevance to this post, because A. Halloweentown and B. just read the quote again. 
Allieology

What is your "currently" list?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs