Throwback Thursday

Thursday, July 24, 2014

February 14th, 1993 was a special day, not just because it was Valentines Day, but because a very special person was brought into the world...ME

Heres a little refresher on what was going on in 1993: 
-The average gallon of gas was $1.19 and the average movie ticket was $4.14.
-Bill Clinton was president.
-Beanie Babies were also born this year!
-There was record snowfall across the US (I was born in a snowstorm too...Maybe thats why I am always so cold??)
-Popular movies this year included Mrs Doubtfire, Jurassic Park, and Sleepless in Seattle.
- Popular music artists included Aerosmith, R.E.M., Nirvana, Madonna, and Snoop Doggy Dogg (before he was just Snoop Dogg)

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for...young Meghan pictures!
Holiday photo!

I was Sandy from Grease this year! (And many other years too..)

Just liked this one!

Allieology

What was going on the year you were born?


2 comments:

  1. I love Robin Williams and he needs to come back with some good movies again haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! I think I heard that they are making a Mrs.Doubtfire 2? It might be an internet rumor, but I am keeping my fingering crossed!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs