My Top Five Must-Have Hair Products!

Sunday, June 1, 2014


Here are my top five must-have hair products! I use some of these products almost every day and they have proved themselves to be top players in my book. I've also included the links to these products in this post...just click on the name of the product!

1) Tresemme 24 Hour Body Foaming Mousse: I use this mousse to pump up the volume in my hair! I have somewhat easily greasy hair, so I try to avoid putting lots of heavy products in my roots, but this product doesn't leave a lot of build up. To use this product, I wait until my hair is damp, then I spray a golf-ball size amount in to my palm. Next, I rub the mousse into my hair, concentrating it on the roots (to get the most volume) and then bringing the excess down to the ends of my hair. To get even more volume, I blow dry my hair using a round brush to pull my hair up while focusing the heat on my roots.

2) Moroccan Oil Treatment: I love this product because it gives my hair so much shine and leaves it feeling so soft, without the dreaded product build-up. I usually use a quarter size amount (I have longer hair) and concentrate the product mostly on the ends of my hair. Even if I am not blow drying my hair, I still put Moroccan Oil in it, just to give it a shine boost! Also, I will use a dime size amount after my hair is dried if my hair looks/feels like it needs some extra hydration. I know this is an expensive products (one of the most expensive beauty products I own!), but I wouldn't recommend it if it didn't work!

3) Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo Spray: As someone who likes to sleep in, I usually find myself taking showers at night in order to save time in the morning! To refresh my hair in the morning and get it ready to last all day, I spray this dry shampoo all over my roots and let it sit for 10 minutes to absorb all the oils. I usually spray it before I do my makeup, and then my hair is all ready to be styled after my makeup is done! Not only does it stop my hair from looking greasy by the afternoon, it works like hair spray in that it helps to hold the style in all day!

4) Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Flat Iron Perfector Straightening Mist: I do not like to straighten my hair too much (usually once or twice a week), but when I do, I reach for this product for its heat protecting abilities! Right before I straighten a section of hair, I spray this mist all over the section and then simply use my straighten as I normally would. This product definitely makes me feel less guilty for applying intense heat to my hair!

5) Garnier Fructis Style Flexible Control Anti Humidity Hairspray: Why must Garnier Fructis give their products such long names?! In spite of that, I love this hairspray and not to be super dramatic, but it physically hurts me when I have to borrow a friend's hairspray in a pinch! This hairspray gives a ton of hold without feeling like I've dumped a bottle of maple syrup on my head. Also, the anti-humidity factor keeps my hair tamed, even when the humidity is high outside! I should mention too that this hairspray comes in five different strength levels, and I prefer level 2! 

What are your top hair products?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs