First Beach Day of Summer!

Thursday, June 19, 2014


This is just a quick post, but I just had to share my day with the world! If you read my What I'm Looking Forward To for May (click here to read it), you'll know that I was in desperate need of some good weather and today I was in luck! My work days this week were switched yesterday and I had an unexpected day off today. I slept in, enjoyed coffee in my favorite mug, and caught up on all the YouTube videos and blog posts that I hadn't watched/read in a few days. Towards the late morning I decided that the weather was way too nice for me to sit inside and hibernate all day, so I decided to head down to the beach.  I am only a six minute drive from the beach so its easy just to get my stuff together and go over! I asked one of my best friends to go with me and I loved catching up with her while having the lovely view of the ocean in front of us. It was the perfect afternoon and I cannot wait for all the beach days I am going to have this summer!

We kept having to move our chairs up the beach because the tide was coming in!

Be sure to follow me on bloglovin' if you want to read more about my future beach visits and tips!
Follow on Bloglovin

Are you a beach, lake, or pool person? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs