Anatomy of a Work Day

Monday, June 23, 2014

Like any semi-reliable blogger, I was worried about what I was going to write my weekend wrap-up post about seeing as I worked all day Saturday and Sunday. I didn't just want to skip a post or just write "I worked"...So I am going to bore you with a dissection of my work day...BUT it is going to be explained through gifs so maybe keep reading?

When my alarm goes off:

Having to say goodbye to my cats for the day:

Once I'm at work, it's 12 hours of this...


...and this:

When I look at the clock and I am only six hours into shift:

When my 12 hours are up and I get to leave:

15 minutes after getting home: 

30 minutes after getting home:

How I feel about my job overall:


What did you do this weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs