Meet My...Dog!

Friday, June 20, 2014


Reilly Jane is a four year old Golden Retriever. She loves swimming, long walks, and cuddling with her big sister (ME!). 

 We got her when she was just a puppy and I was a junior in high school. To be totally honest, I didn't want much to do with her at first. She was so cute but a ton of work that I wasn't interested in. 

However as time went on, I fell more and more in love with her, and now I can't imagine being home and not having her there! I miss her so much while I am away at school and it is the best feeling to come home and be greeted by her big grin and incessantly wagging tail. 

She can always make my day better and I hope these cute pictures of her makes your day a little better too! 

BONUS: Heres the cutest gif of her!

Do you have any pets?


1 comment:

  1. Reilly Jane is so beautiful- that coat of hers looks just amazing, as if it would feel like feathers made of velvet. And in the top photo she looks so noble. Not so much in the gif though- she looks like a real giddy scamp. Lovely for you both that you've kind of grown up together.

    Kelley @ The Whole Hound

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs