Wouldn't it be cool if...

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Wouldn't it be cool if...

...iPhones had wireless printing capabilities

...Netflix had a wider range of movies (I have seen so many, I am nearly running out...not true but almost..)

...Tuesday nights weren't the loud party nights on my street

...There was an app that generated clever/sappy/thoughtful/whatever mood you wanted Instagram captions for you

...Blogger had a more mobile friendly platform so I could write posts on the go

...Our brains allowed us to remember more after hearing something once (imagine how much less time I would have to study)

via

...People were nicer to each other and did more random acts of kindness

...There was another day between Sunday and Monday

...Instead of having a washer and a dryer, it was combined into one appliance

...Phones and laptops had batteries that we could switch out so we wouldn't have to bring chargers out and about

...There were coffee fountains like there are water fountains

via

I always think in terms of "wouldn't it be cool if" so I though it would be fun to share! Does anyone else have these thoughts? Comment with your own "wouldn't it be cool if"! Can't wait to read them!


5 comments:

  1. Such a fun post idea!!! I would love to have a washer/dryer appliance, so efficient!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be awesome to have the washer and dryer combo, AND another day between Sunday and Monday?? Oh my word yes! (Or if Fridays just got absorbed into being the weekend, too....I'd totally be ok with that!) Love the idea behind this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun post idea! I would love to not have to remember to switch the laundry from the washer to the dryer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FYI, the iPhone and iPad DOES have a wireless printing capability. It only sometimes works though :) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute post!! And I personally think it would be way cool if we never had to work ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs