So say I won the lottery...

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

HAPPY OCTOBER EVERYONE! I just want to thank Helene from Helene in Between and Taylor from The Daily Tay for coming up with the great prompts for #Blogtober14. I can't wait to see what the month brings!

While starting to write this, I can't help but sing "If I Had A Million Dollars" by the Barenaked Ladies...did anyone else have that problem? Except right now that the national Powerball jackpot is estimated to be about $50 million, so quite a bit more than one million. If somehow I was lucky enough to win all that dough, I would do the obvious things like give to charity/pay off everything for everyone in my family/go on vacation/put a chunk of it into strategic investments to make it last as long as possible (you didn't think it was going to get this technical, did ya?). However, I don't think this post was meant for writing about the obvious things we would do, so I'll tell you some of the not so obvious things I would do with the money.


-Buy a panini maker
-Take cooking lessons to teach me the best way to make chicken
-Take baking lessons and learn how to make fondant/make cool looking cakes
-Make my own wine (every part from stomping the grapes to bottling)
-Buy Photoshop and learn how to use it
-Go on a book buying spree
-Invest in a DSLR camera to add better pictures to this blog
-Upgrade to the full version of Picmonkey.com
-Buy something from Etsy.com
-Splurge on a Kate Spade purse
-Buy a Fitbit so I know how much I am walking during work/clinical
-Go to the Farmer's Market more to support local farms
-Embark on a fishing excursion
-Start a YouTube channel
-Take private makeup lessons
-Craft all the things I've pinned on Pinterest
-Attend a national nursing convention


What would you do if you won the lottery?



Helene in Between Blogtober

2 comments:

  1. A Panini maker would be great. I never thought of that.

    http://innerworkingsofthefemalemind.wordpress.com/2014/10/01/blogtober-day-1/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love toasted sandwiches, but I just haven't gotten around to splurging on a panini maker yet! Thank you!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs